Me

12/13/2014

About the Report

It's already been 7 months since the end of FUDCon APAC 2014 in Beijing, China.

I took the task to make a survey report in September, and it finally comes out till today. Late, but it comes out.

The hardest part of this report for me was the processing of the original survey data. It took me many hours to finish. And then was the figures, after searched on the internet and looked up the knitr manual, I knew how to correctly show both of Chinese characters and English in generated figures.

 All of these works helped me learning more of R. So it's worth to do it.

The report isn't perfect, however, for example the tables and figures don't look beautiful enough. And there must be typos and mistakes. If you find some, just tell me so I can fix them.

The single html page of the report is available at [1]. If you don't want to see it from my blog[2], you can read it there.

 [1] https://tiansworld.fedorapeople.org/fudcon_data/fudcon.html
 [2] http://tiansworld.blogspot.com/2014/12/brief-report-on-fudcon-apac.htm

UPDATE: broken figures links are fixed in [2].

No comments: